Sierpes Central Oasis
In the heart of the commercial area, located in a pedestrian zone on the famous Seville street sierpes, a few meters from the monumental area of the city (Cathedral, Alcazar, Barrio Santa Cruz).
The apartment, very bright, consists of a bedroom with a double bed, a spacious living / dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a complete bathroom.
To secure the booking, a partial payment of 100% of the quote, is due within 0 day of guest confirmation of intention to book
- Check in time is from 15.00-00.00 outside this time range, it is subject to availability and extra charges may apply
- Check out time is before 12pm (noon)
- You should take care of the apartment as if it was your own.
- Between 11.00 pm and 8.00 am is considered quiet time. Please respect the rest of the neighbors, moderating the tone of voice, the volume of the TV, and music devices.
- Please have maximum respect for the common areas; leaving them as you find them and respecting the rules that govern their operation.
- Please make a rational use of the electrical appliances, particularly the heating/cooling systems, leave these disconnected when you are not home.
- It is important to check that the electric appliances stay disconnected on its use ends
- Make sure that when leaving the apartment the keys are not left in the lock inside, if this happens, it would require the assistance of a professional, whose fees would be charged to the guest.
- For security reasons, building entrance door must be closed each time you enter/exit the building.
- It is requested that once you finish your stay when leaving, turn off all the lights, disconnect all of the electrical appliances, turn off the gas, leave the key sets on top of the table in the living room and make sure the door is closed.
- Upon arriving at the apartment, in compliance with current legislation, all persons over 16 years old will be required to submit their documentation to the person meeting them so that they can complete the part of travelers required by the National Police and that their guests must sign.
- It is not allowed to have people staying overnight who have not been properly registered. It is a violation of Spanish laws and may entail fines
- Local laws don´t allow hanging clothes on the balcony or on the building façade.